As I’m sitting here on a quiet Sunday evening, I thought I would share a few of my favourite quotes from Beautiful Beast.
- It is what you imagine the music of faeries to be like; it is ethereal, or like a thousand tiny bells played in melodies as intricate as the patterns of the starry skies.
- As I watch, a single bloody petal breaks from the bud and gently drifts to join its brothers and sisters upon the tabletop.
- We lie there together for what seems like a long while. Perhaps it is only moments, but time stretches its jaws and laughs at us.
- This prince, this soldier, sees the true beast and that should frighten me, but it doesn’t. It makes me stronger.
- It whispers and screams and cries out all at the same time. In its tone, I hear something ancient and something darker than the dead of a new moon.
To end off, I am still looking for reviewers so please let me know if you are interested. 🙂